User Code of Conduct
As a user of the ForestMoocForChange site, you are responsible for using the site and your publications. Publications include all content elements broadcast on the site by you or other users. By content elements, we mean texts, photos, videos, interactions in discussion spaces (forum, wiki, social networks). In general, ForestMoocForChange does not guarantee the truthfulness or accuracy of comments broadcast via the ForestMoocForChange site by other users.
ForestMoocForChange reminds that all acts of cybercrime are strictly prohibited: namely offenses against confidentiality, integrity, and availability of access, content/data, and computer systems of the ForestMoocForChange site, this list is not exhaustive.
You therefore commit to respecting computer ethics rules and, in particular, not intentionally performing operations that could result in:
- Impersonating someone else, appropriating another user's password;
- Modifying or destroying information that does not belong to you;
- Accessing information belonging to other users without their authorization;
- Connecting or attempting to connect to an account without authorization;
- Diverting any of the functionalities of ForestMoocForChange from its normal use;
- Damaging, disabling, overloading, or deteriorating the server or the network.
This list is not exhaustive.
You also undertake not to try to have unauthorized access to the site, to collect unauthorized information stored on the site, its servers, or associated computers by any means not intentionally made available by the site.
Furthermore, you commit to complying with the current legal and regulatory provisions. It is therefore strictly prohibited to make:
- Racist, hateful, homophobic, sexist, or defamatory remarks;
- Obscene, pornographic comments, or those related to harassment;
This list is not exhaustive.
The ForestMoocForChange site contains information provided by users or hyperlinks to other sites not published by ForestMoocForChange but provided or suggested by third parties. The content provided on the site is for informational purposes only. The existence of a link from this site to another does not validate that site or its content. It is therefore up to the user to use this information judiciously and critically. The reasonableness or timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of the content of this information is not verified by ForestMoocForChange. In this context, ForestMoocForChange expressly rejects any responsibility.
You also commit to:
- Respect the privacy of other users and, in general, not infringe on their rights;
- Not to harm the confidentiality and security of personal data concerning ForestMoocForChange users;
- Not to collect in any way information about users, including their email addresses, without their consent.
- Not to cheat to improve your results;
- Not to improve or degrade the results of others;
- Not to publish answers to exercises used as a student assessment method.
In the event of a breach by a user of one or other of the above rules, ForestMoocForChange reserves the right to block their access to all or part of the site's services, temporarily or permanently, without any compensation and user notification.
ForestMoocForChange also reserves the right to remove all or part of the content, information, and data of any nature that the user has uploaded to the ForestMoocForChange platform.
Rules for using the content broadcast on ForestMoocForChange
The content (texts, courses, photographs, videos, etc.) broadcast on ForestMoocForChange can only be used for strictly personal purposes.
Rules for using content you distribute on ForestMoocForChange
Before distributing content, ensure you have the necessary permissions related to copyrights or other intellectual property rights potentially associated with your contribution and/or comment, especially concerning their reproduction and distribution on the site. Be particularly attentive to the rights of third parties (copyright, trademark rights, rights of personality).
Use of brands and logos
The brands and associated logos present on the ForestMoocForChange site are protected. They therefore exclusively belong to the issuing organizations. You may not use any of these signs or their variants without the prior agreement of said organizations.
The present General Conditions of Use and its two annexes are governed by the law and the French language.
The user of the ForestMoocForChange site agrees that any dispute concerning the interpretation, execution of the present General Conditions of Use, annexes and/or grievance related to the functioning of this site be settled before a jurisdiction within the purview of ForestMoocForChange, including in the case of a summary judgment, request, or multiple defendants.